Let’s face it—most men would like a few extra inches down below. Most women prefer a well-endowed man, so it’s a pretty nice feature when you’re single and trying to attract a member of the finer sex.
The good news? There are ways to boost your size. But most of these are temporary, expensive, or not exactly without risks.
That’s why we wanted to share with our readers which male enhancement strategies work and which ones you should avoid.
The Efficacy of Male Enhancement Strategies
We’ve broken down the most popular methods for a bigger erection. Find out how effective they are, along with other pros and cons.
1. Penile Enlargement Surgery
The Penuma silicone implant is the only FDA-approved surgery to add inches to penis size. For a steep price tag of $15,000, a man can gain between 1.5” and 2.5” in erect length and girth.
- 81% of men report satisfying results
- The results are permanent
- Men may experience added inches to both their length and girth
- 19% of men are dissatisfied with the results, and there is no refund
- You must be circumcised to undergo Penuma surgery
- At around $15,000, it’s expensive
- There are risks to long-term penis health and function
- You must abstain from sex and masturbation for six weeks after surgery
2. Penis Pumps
Penis pumps are hands-down one of the best methods for short-term size enhancements. Some users add inches to their erect size, but it takes time for the penile tissue to expand that much safely.
- The results are immediate
- There’s the potential to add inches to your erect size
- The vacuum pump isn’t too expensive
- It’s a relatively safe method when used as directed
- The pump can help people with erectile dysfunction get an erection
- The results are temporary
- The pump itself is an embarrassing gadget
- It takes time to pump and can ruin the mood—particularly if you’re with a new partner
- There is a risk of bruising and other injuries, especially for beginners
3. Supplements and Pharmaceuticals
Certain pills help you get long, hard erections. These include prescription pills like Viagra and Cialis and the all-natural supplement horny goat weed (also known as herbal Viagra). While the size-enhancing benefits are small, these pills are pretty reliable for reaching your maximum potential.
- These pills encourage long-lasting erections
- The results are immediate
- There are multiple risks and side effects
- The size-enhancing benefits are modest
- You need a prescription for the most effective pills
- Men with certain health problems should not use these products
4. Stretches and Exercises
Many people don’t realize that it’s possible to permanently add inches to penis length and girth with the right exercise program. The penis is a muscle, and its tissue is capable of growth. But be sure to use a doctor-formulated exercise plan like Phalogenics—penile tissue isn’t the same as other muscles and requires a tailored approach.
- It’s the safest penis enhancement strategy
- Potential for permanent results
- Up to 2.5” increase in erect length and girth
- Easy and affordable
- No embarrassing gadgets or pills
- Requires a specifically formulated plan
- Takes regular commitment for months in a row
- May cause bruising or damage when done incorrectly
The idea that you have no control over penis size is a myth. From temporary increases with pumps and pills to long-term enhancement with exercises or surgery, there are many ways to become the man you want to be.
A specifically formulated stretching and exercise routine is the most affordable and safest strategy for long-term results. With Phalogenics, you receive the only doctor-formulated plan guaranteed to add inches to your erect size. Click here to find out more about Phalogenics.